Monday, November 2, 2009

Tayo Shonekan

Tayo Shonekan









My name is Tayo Shonekan, and I own a fashion label called aimas that specializes in hand made, cutomised t-shirts, bags and accessories. I also work as a fashion stylist for various publications and clients.
I would love to have a chain of stores all over Africa, America and the United Kingdom
The love of a creation, from an idea or an imagination to see it to completion as a final product.
The road to success is full of thorny paths, but it is certainly worth the journey
Deciding to pursue my dream.



No I do not


N/A


My looks are a direct contradiction to my abilities.

Would no longer be secrets then…………..lol.

a. Pamper session at the Spa

b. Hang out with my girls.

c. Tucked under my duvet watching DVDs.

d. Read a good book

e. Party…………………..

f. Chill at the beach with friends and family.

a. Shopping

b. My phone

c. My mascara

Let my staff in the house

A good week is where I have been able to achieve all I planned to do in the week, and find time to unwind at the end of it.

D banj.


Toast and fried eggs


Yes it was



Kitchen, only when I am feeling lazy then order in.

You are only as good as your last gig



Tayo Shonekan
+234 8098824627