Monday, November 9, 2009

Banks

Banks




Bamikole Banks Omishore. Ceo Of SoSo Selective Entertainment and Promotions Inc
.
In 14 years God willing, we will have a chain of restaurants and night life spots catering to various demographics



The extra cash that comes in from doing it and something else to keep us off the streets



Never go into a partnership because you are friends but because both parties have something to offer




The single best decision I have made in my life is to always go with my gut feeling in all situations. I think that has always kept me grounded and focused. I'm not easily influenced.




Yeah have a career. I work as a small Business Analyst for Bank Of America and been doing this for four years.





I am sure the idiot knows I can do his job better than him



I am not as cocky as people think


a) I am Shy
B) Don’t play sports or video games
c) I believe in Nigeria
d) Church girls are too fake

1. Check facebook
2. Movie hop- Pay for one and watch 5
3. Travel to other states
4. Send out mass text
5. Hang with my God kids/ nephew


1. My Crackberry
2. Text messages
3. Internet



Pray then check my account


A good week is when I make more than I have to spend that weekend


D-Banj all the way

I eat once a day and that’s usually in the afternoon


I guess we'll have to wait and see.


I like to order in but can put down in the kitchen if I have to.



Its better to give than to receive.



Banks Omishore
admin@sososelective.com