Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Rise of Iconola

Olamide Ajayi








Olamide Ajayi a beautiful woman who is married to a fantastic nigga, and has 3 boys…3 wonderful boys. Did I mention that she is CEO of Iconola, a growing fashion and lifestyle empire



Iconola in 14yrs, whao, u really want to hear my vision . Okay, I see Iconola as a fully established empire, and I see myself, still as CEO with my boys by my side, running things. I and Iconola will be a force to reckon with. Watch out!!!!!!!



I feel I am doing my lifes purpose. Making myself and others happy!!



There are too many lessons, but the most important thing is to make good clean money with sweat and blood…its what lasts, its what GOD rewards



To be myself!



Iconola is my 9-5


Youre on your way dear, wishing Iconola the best.


That is a hard one, am pretty obvious



Hmmm,

hmmm,

hmmm

and hmmm.

Work

Work

And work some more.

Sleep

And oh, I love driving.

Number six will be to work.


Zion, Zalem and Zephan…that’s three people.

Three things will be a car, a fone and money.


Snooze my alarm.


When I can go out with Dare (my husband) on Saturday, I feel special.

When there is work on Saturday, I feel busy.
When I can take my boys out on Saturday, I feel fulfilled.

When I can do all, I feel complete



Koko master! By far


It was at noon, I hope that counts. Yam and EGGs


Life is good. Love is good. GOD isgood.


Kitchen on most days, order in once in a while



Iconola…I think therefore I am, beautiful



Olamide Ajayi