Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The day Jay rapped for NS

It's NS ! Wooo!
My gear is right... (check)
My bucket is low... (check)
My fourteen63 is fittin' incredible...
Fuck it...I guess I got my swagger back
Mama they said I killed her man
Well I guess I got the dagger back
It's the NS bastards we are BACK!
In the heezy
ambassador, Badprof. FB to the B-Easy (what up fam?)
iyabs and moms and pops (holla!)
seyi, chief, papa and Neef, hey!
All I need is the love of my crew
The whole industry can hate me i thugged my way through
And all...I...need is a chick to hold a jimmy like
Meth and Mary, like, Marvin and Tammi, unnnh...
Now understands we can't be stopped
From blowin' Swisher Sweets outta candy drops
Like we underground kings, ridin' dirty
A nigga been focused since I said hi to 20 (what up?)
Young niggas ya'll can't hurt us
Better watch and observe me
And learn how to earn better, I burn cheddar
I set fire to your empire
I blow smoke in your face, burn rubber off the rim tires
Yes I-ah...NS I-ah...Double G-A livewire nigga holla back

All I need...
ns... (check)
Nike Airs... (check)
Mean bucket... (uh huh)
Diet pepsi in the club couple o' duckets (yeah)
Couple chicks by my side, let's ride
All I need...
That new coupe (got that)
A doo-rag and a pocket full o' loot (got those)
A sunny day some chicks that wanna play
And I'll be on my way
C'mon...now...
All I need in this world o' sin
Is me and my girlfriend! (ha ha)


ait well shouts to Jay(song: all i need).. not that i expect him to ever check the blog.. but yeah.. i am kinda feelin special at the moment.. got an ok swagger going... and ns remains the truth.. which ever way u want to lie about it.

much love and remember with out u... ns is just ns....

go figure..

ns loves u more... and thank u for always holding us down..