Monday, October 26, 2009

The NewGreen Boys

Toye




The name is Toye Ogundoyin, I'm currently a student in the states studying Civil Engineering and a minor in mathematics. I am also the co-founder of NewGreen Foundation along with my brother. NewGreen foundation is a New age charity foundation for the youth of Nigeria who feel the need for change in our motherland Nigeria.

In d next 14 years, I see NewGreen Foundation being not only a charity foundation based in Nigeria, but also in other African countries and also Caribbean and South American countries. Its a global project peoples!!! we thinking Big...


Touching lives...

Not really... well, not yet @ least!!!


To start and finish the establishment of NewGreen Foundation.


Nope... Classes don't xactly count!!!



N/A



I luv my sleep!! so no early calls on d weekends...



honest 2 a fault
could be a little 2 forgiving...
I'ld save d other 2 4 L8r!!!


Soccer

Music,

Tv

books,

chill out with friends

Nd go c movies!!


My cellphone,

my family,

& My dreams



Check my fone nd hope my alarm went off early


My class gets canceled so I get 2 sleep in... wake up for soccer practice then later in the evening, hang out with friends!!!


D'banj any hour of d day, any day of d week, any week of the month, any month of d year (with d xception of any month Jay-z drops an album), Nd any year ov the millennium!!! U get my drift...


Butter Croissant and pomegranate red tea



it's food!!!


Inspiration is key... Kitchen if I'm inspired enough!!!



NewGreen foundation is going to make an impact in Nigeria as a whole, and you can be a part of it by visiting our website.www.newgreenfoundation.com and contacting me at tgndyn@yahoo.com.



Toye Ogundoyin
www.newgreenfoundation.com
tgndyn@yahoo.com