Thursday, May 26, 2011

Its The little things that make a Great freindship


Got this message from my brother K today. Def one of the highlights of my week. True friends are hard to find, but when found. they are impossible to lose.

Me and Kayode, September 30 2006. lol!

B Boy!

Somehow I feel as though I'm graduating tomorrow too. Perhaps it's because it feels as though we have been on two slightly different journeys but with the same aim.

For me, it has been a difficult, rough and tough road. I'm sure it was not much different for you.

You have emerged victorious, and tomorrow marks the end of the beginning. I'm immensely proud of you my dear friend and brother, and I wish you all the very best in all that you do today, tomorrow, and beyond.

Congratulations again on your graduation.

Well done, my great friend and companion.

God be with you in all your endeavours.

Love from me, as well as my parents and Tuntun.

See you soon!

K

'Kayode Adegbola
PHOTOGRAPHER | PHOTOJOURNALIST
http://www.adegbola.com
http://kayodeadegbola.shutterchance.com