Monday, September 6, 2010

The lady behind OYATO

She calls it absolutely, unequivocally different, we called it Oyato!

Odunayo









The name is Odunayo and I am a clothing designer for my own design company OYATO.


14 years? I see us opening up a couple of boutiques domestically and internationally



Seeing someone wear something you made is all worth it especially when they have a smile from ear to ear to go with it! :)



Never regret anything in life, just keep in mind never to make the same mistake again!



Learning to speak Chinese...it's been a great help so far!



No...but that may change soon! :)



Not at all!!




That there is nothing glamorous about being a designer




*I have a candy stash in my studio
*I wish I were taller
*I want to be in a Broadway play
*Michelle Obama will be a client of mine (by God's grace)


*sing
*dance
*lay down
*kick back with my siblings and cousins
*talk to him
*sew
*sketch


*God
*encouraging words
*my phone


Going out with the ones I love!




Lauryn Hill? Please!


Um....bread. Not good I know! :-/



YES!


Tonight's looking like an order in night