Monday, September 20, 2010

Meet TolumiDE


TolumiDE


I'm a Nigerian- Canadian, Singer - Songwriter, Artist - Graphic Designer. I appreciate God, family, friendships, fans, good music, food, fashion, art, culture & my heritage


Continue to develop the brand TolumiDE! Art, Music & Culture



Great feeling of being a useful being to God and my communities with my talents




learn to save and don't eat out all the time




Trust God



Yes



Thanks for the opportunity to work.



www.tolumidemusic.com



Won't be secret if I tell y'all



-Good food
- music
- sing
- dance
- hang with fam & friend
- travel


God, Food, Music




Go out for dinner and listen to good music



Dbanj



Ice-cream



Yes


Both
Any Parting words?
TolumiDE Music aka Tolu
Singer & Songwriter
Management and BookingsFrank Yeboah - mgmt@tolumidemusic.com

Social Network
facebook . twitter.com/tolumide . youtube.com/tolumide . myspace.com/tolumide
"My Love" music video - www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmUj18YFMBA
"My Love" album available now for purchase on itunes, amazon & cdbaby