Monday, September 14, 2009

Falz The Bahd Guy


Falz

Thats quite a precise number of words. lol. Well, my real name is Folarin Falana but everyone knows me as Falz or Falz the Bahd guy! Im a Rapper/ Rap Artist/ Musician. You wouldn't be wrong to classify my music as Hip-Hop/ R n'B but at the same time i like to call it Afro-HipHop or Contemporary Rap. Im currently studying in the U.K so music is still a part-time job, so to speak.

. As if you knew of my intention. I see something massive in the near future. I know, as they say, its easier said than done but there are plans that i have been making these past few months with a couple of close pals and we actually see a potentially successful career emerging from the music that i'm making right now. Its definitely going to take a lot of hard work and evolution but in 14 years i see myself as a massive national and international hip-hop superstar!


At first music was just something that young Folarin was passionate about but then over the years i've just magically evolved into this great lyricist. I think the fact that i've developed so much in the musical realm in a relatively short period of time just speaks a lot about what is to come in the near future, and for this reason i feel its worth my going 100% at it!




I've learned that for you to be successful, you 'ld definitely fail at first but what would make you who you wanna be is your ability to raise your head high and continue going for it even after you've failed. Wise words right there my brother, wise words!



To stay in school and not be a useless drop out just because i realised a great talent in me. I did consider it trust me

As stated earlier, Im still a student at the moment so that is what i do from 9-5!



dont think i have any message for my lecturers. lol

Some people may have noticed but i wish other people would just see that im a very special kid and even music-wise, that what i bring to the table is far from cliche!


  1. That i have a pair of pink boxers. lol
  2. That i could be quite a shy guy
  3. That i eat quite a lot
  4. and That Iv never been in love.



  1. Play soccer/football,
  2. Play Table tennis,
  3. Play on my xbox 360,
  4. Eat,
  5. Just hang with friends really,
  6. and party!



  1. Food
  2. Football (playing and watching)
  3. Music


Go to the toilet to ease myself, im sure we all do that.



A good friday entails waking up in the morning to a nice rich breakfast, No lectures at all throughout the day, Chinese for lunch, Playing some sweet football in the evening and then rounding up the day with a night-out with my guys!

c'est fini



*Laughs* 3 extremely different people. I 'll go for D'banj! yess!



Bread with butter...and some chicken.




Ah i enjoyed it oh


Kitchen with the right cook.



BIG SHOUT OUT to the supporters/ fans/ well wishers and just everybody that's been a part of the movement! SHAKARA: THE MIXTAPE Shall be allll over the internet this December (2009).. NO EXCUSE not to download it! Love you all. And ofcourse to The 'aters an Bad bele people, Tenx! and keep doin you. An ofcourz Mush love.

FalzTheBahdGuy.


www.myspace.com/falzthebadguy



also on: www.music.gidilounge.com
www.sturvs.com