Monday, September 7, 2009

Agama Label, Emeka










My name is Emeka Menakaya, the name of my company is Agama Label, which I co-own with my partner and brother Uzo Menakaya. We primarily create and produce High-End Fashionable Clothing/Products, and are involved in a lot of Philanthropy, targeted towards the Youth






Over the next 14 yrs, I see my company being amongst the Top Elite in Fashion and Clothing design.





The passion and desire for Success.






Understanding the Industry you are in and being prepared for it






Starting my own business and picking the right partners




Yes



Lol, Nah..My Boss is good to me.



I am approachable.




N/A



Basketball

Billiards
Chess

Reading

Good Movies

Spending time with Family and Friends


God
Music
My Blackberry


Thank God for the day



Getting my work done and accomplishing all goals for that week/day.



Jay-z



French Toast..Lol




Hell Yeah


Kitchen




Life is 10% of what happens to you, and 90% of how you react to it





Name: Emeka Menakaya
Company: Agama Label
website: http://www.agamalabel.com/