Sunday, January 24, 2010

He was once a Dentist....


NS's Favorite Dentist
aka Mr. Pop Champagne

Dr Sid


TheComeUp Collection- NS OnlyGod

Dr Sid, I am a dentist turned musician and I make good music.

14yrs is plenty oh… emm basically the plan is to have a good hold on the entertainment industry in Nigeria which ever way tv, films music anything and everything.

the Idea of bringing joy to people when they listen to my music and seeing people have fun when I do what I do

Hard work and focus always pays off…

To follow my passion music ..

Not any more, worked as a dentist for 3 years

its been too long can’t even remember that part of my life

I am shy

lol this is a joke right

I like video games.. I like sex… I like movies.. I like traveling.

music

games

movies..

xbox. Drsidofnaija.. Holla at me Fifa 10/ Godfather/Halo

good food

music

xbox…

Watch movies. Work on the music and xbox live

Jay-Z
Dodo
Yeah my favorite
depends on my mood
DONT DO DRUGS


Dr Sid

http://twitter.com/therealdrsid

album out soon.. download music from site…..