Saturday, July 14, 2007

Back from Naija (Part 1 - Uyo)

For y'all who did not know, your boy is back from naija. After like a zillion years, I decided it was time to go back for some NS business...lol. I made a few stops in places like Abuja, Lagos, Calabar, Uyo and Owerri. These pix are from my stay in Uyo (were my phone got stolen - some guy wanted to fight me - i wanted to fight some petrol station attendant - were i fell into a gutter etc... lol ) welcome to Uyo – land of promise .






Akwa Ibom State Governor's inauguration: Governor been sworn in...





That's me - the official NS Photographer ...lol. That camera got me access to every where even rite behind the governor...hmmm "security"





At home with my little cousin. Isn't she a cutie?





moi





Loved this crib






My cousins at little stream fish farm. Beautiful fish farm - after lookin around we had to see if the fish tasted as good as they looked...






This is the fish we chose! i could not wait to eat it!!! poor thing





really, this was five minutes later...





My Future crib: chilling at my uncles place with my cousin and momsy








Slavery dock: In Ikot Abasi. Very interesting place










At the Palm Farm: popsy got me doing some work. loved it anyway


Multi-tasking: that's a baby's head u see. Baby was on my back while i did some harrrrrrdd work! lol